DO YOU GOOGLE?
If you're not google-able then you're losing credibility. Did you know that 99% of the research people do on a person or business consist of googling? The other 1% is asking other people - who then go to google. What comes up when your name is searched online determines a lot! Your online footprint tells your story. Have you chosen the narrative?
DONE WITH THE DM
Telling someone to "DM me" after connecting is so impersonal. Imagine meeting a dentist and when you ask about their services, they respond "Just hit me in the DM." While they may be a good dentist, chances are you'll never know. Nothing screams "snaggle tooth" louder than a 10 year professional looking and sounding like a high school jock. A website with a contact form and branded email are necessary.
THE SCAVENGER HUNT
Great for summer camps, bad for business. Accessibility is key to your brand and business. A person shouldn't have to jump through hoops and Harry Potter escapades to get to you. Your online presence let's people know you're open and available for connecting - and cashing in!
follow on Instagram
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩 👣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚?
Wᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ Dᴇsɪɢɴ | Bʀᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ | Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Kɪᴛs